Çukor presents a workshop on the world of chocolates, packed with innovative techniques for working with chocolate. You’ll discover how to make chocolates using simple cooking utensils and ingredients from your own kitchen cupboard, so you can try out your new recipes at home. And at the end of the class, you can take your chocolates home with you in a gift box for you or someone special!
Chocolate is one of the most popular foods in the whole world. If you’re a fan, this workshop is for you. You’ll learn cooking tips and techniques for working with your favourite form of chocolate: bars, sweets, cakes, fondues… they’re all delicious! Don’t fight it—give in to temptation.
If you’ve got an artistic streak, you can give your creativity free rein by making edible sculptures and other ephemeral artworks. If you’re feeling really indulgent, you can make your own tapas by mixing jellies, ice cream, sponge fingers and chocolate inclusions to create an explosive taste sensation.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be a budding master confectioner, ready to show off your new skills to the world.
- This activity requires a minimum number of participants. We’ll let you know if not enough people sign up.
- If you don’t turn up, you won’t be refunded.
- Friday afternoon, saturday noon and afternoon
- C/Palau 5, Barcelona 08002
- 12:00 | 1 hour 30 min
- 10 minutos antes
- en coche: parking en Plaza de la Catedral o C/Ciutat 5 metro: Linea 1 (Jaume I), Linea 3 (Drassanes)