There’s nothing like the sight of happy children having fun with chocolate. Every Sunday morning we run engaging, educational workshops for all the family.
We’ll show you how to work with chocolate and you’ll learn how to make mouthwatering lollipops, personalised chocolate bars, nut clusters and even delicious statues! Simply irresistible…
Parents can either watch their budding chefs take their first steps towards becoming master chocolatiers from a distance (they won’t need to buy a ticket themselves) or they can play an active role alongside their children (in which case they do need their own ticket).
Or, if you prefer, you can leave your kids in safe hands and take a stroll around the leafy streets and squares in the neighbourhood as you wait to see what chocolate masterpieces your children have created… At the end of the workshop, everyone gets to take their creations home with them.
- This activity requires a minimum number of participants. We’ll let you know if not enough people sign up.
- If you don’t turn up, you won’t be refunded.
- We’ll try and accommodate any changes to your booking if you let us know 72 hours in advance.
- 17 Apr to 31 Jul 2016
- C/Palau 5, Barcelona 08002
- 1 hour 30 min
- Ages 4 and over
- 10 minutos antes
- en coche: parking en Plaza de la Catedral o C/Ciutat 5 metro: Linea 1 (Jaume I), Linea 3 (Drassanes)